The Models BRC-RX, BRSC-RXM and BRNC-RX come with both an additional 1" of padding, and a coccyx tailbone cutout in the rear of the seat compared to the standard models of BR, BRSM and BRN. Having been in the making for over 60 years, the McCarty's Sacro-Ease has become a fixture in the world as one of the most effective back supports available today.
Simply one of the most effective ways to "rebuild" an unsupportive seat or chair, these upgraded models add an extra 1" of padding, and for some, a much needed cutout for those sensitive parts of the body. Used daily for truck and taxi drives, on buses, airplanes, boats, or just driving anywhere, the McCarty's Sacro-Ease works.
- Comes with an extra 1" of padding
- Comes with a cutout for pressure relief to the tailbone and sensitive areas
- Fits most all auto and truck bucket and bench-style seats
- "Rebuild's" those seats that are simply too soft or unsupportive
- Has proven to be excellent for autos, airplanes, bus seats, chairs and sofas
- Comes in widths of: 19" - (BRC-RXM),15" - (BRSC-RX) and 12" - (BRNC-RX)
- Made with an adjustable (bendable) steel frame, rubber strap supports, and soft fabric
- Foldable and easy to transport
- Light Brown